MaESP ESP32 Lora Gateway
The MaESP Lora Expansion transceivers feature the LoRaTM long range modem that provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimising current consumption.
MaESP Lora Expansion needs to be worked with MaESP ESP32, can be acted as a Lora Gateway.
The MaESP Lora Expansion offers bandwidth options ranging from 7.8125kHz to 500 kHz with spreading factors ranging from 6 to 12, there are three choices of the working frequency.
|MaESP Lora Expansion 433M
|MaESP Lora Expansion 868M
|MaESP Lora Expansion 915M
Free ISM bands world Wide(come from TI)
The following diagram shows the pin arrangement, top view.
The routine uses MicroPython for programming, and two Lora gateways are used for long-distance communication in the complex environment of the city. The actual test distance reaches 2.8 kilometers. If the interference is small in the suburbs, the distance will be farther.
You can get ESP32 from here: MaESP ESP32 OLED
1.Plug the antenna and MaESP ESP32 into MakePython Lora, assemble them into Lora Gateway, and connect the USB cable.
2.Download the code from here: Code_433M. (Note: Please select different files for downloading Lora modules in different frequency bands)
3.Upload all the xxx.py files in the Code_433M file to two ESP32 Lora Gateway.
4.After the upload is successful, press the MakePython ESP32 reset button.
Two people are measuring in a city with a complex environment:
The test distance is 2.8 kilometers, if you go to the suburbs, the distance will be farther.
- Prepare the MaESP ESP32 module.
- You can get the code from here: GitHub.
- Install the ESP32 Board on the Arduino IDE.(link to the installation tutorial)
- Install RadioLib.h library(4.0.3 Version).
- Defines the frequency of the Lora module in the code transmit.ino.
- Upload the code transmit.ino to the MaESP ESP32 module.
- Assemble MaESP ESP32 module and the MaESP Lora Expansion, and power on.
- The Lora module sends a message "Hello World" loop to the nearby same band module.
- Similarly, when the ESP32 module is uploaded code receive.ino, it receives messages from nearby modules in the same band.
You can list your question here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for technology support. Detailed descriptions of your question will be helped to solve your question.