Sunton ESP32-S3 5/7 inch IPS/TN with Touch
The Sunton ESP32-S3 5/7 inch 800*480 IPS with Touch, as the solution for two types of large screens. They give the developer good experience while they are learning to use.
Compared with Sunton ESP32-S3 4.3 inch 800*480 IPS with Touch. There is an update on the 5" and 7" versions, that an I2S audio amplifier MA98357 is added, so the 5-inch or 7-inch display can directly drive 3.2 Watts of power into a 4/8 ohm impedance speaker, to make it suitable for more applications. They maybe are some good choices for you achieve your IoT design scheme.
Please pay attention that The Sunton ESP32-S3 5 inch 800*400 IPS with Touch and 7 inch TN Display with Touch are different from the I/O pin of the screen dirve.
- ESP32-S3-WROOM Controller
- Working voltage 4.75-5.25V
- Resolution: 800*480 ,with Parallel RGB-565 interface, FPS >70
- Capacitive Touch
- Onboard SD card socket
- Dimension: 5 inch(IPS) / 7 inch(TN)
- Extended IO for applications' usage
- I2S Audio output （MAX98357A/MAX98357B）
Note: When users use the Sunton ESP32-S3 7" 800*480 TN Display with Touch, please check the version of the board. The board have been update the version
If the version of Sunton ESP32-S3 7" 800480 TN Display with Touch is v1.0. The demo code is V1.0 music_picture code*
If the version of Sunton ESP32-S3 7" 800480 TN Display with Touch is v1.1. The demo code is V1.1 music_picture code*
To ensure the compiling environment, the same version is recommended.
All the projects are based on ESP32-S3 development board.
1.Install the Arduino IDE V1.8.19.
2.Install the ESP32 boards supporting V2.0.5
- Select “File>Preferences>settings>Additional Boards Manager URLs” to fill in the link: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/espressif/arduino-esp32/gh-pages/package_esp32_dev_index.json
3.Click“Tools>Board>Boards Manager”to search for and install the ESP32 library:
4.Click “Sktech>Include Library>Manage libraries” to search for and install the library about this program:
5.Select and set the parameter in the Tools menu, as the picture:
Note: Different PC has different Serial COM number.
The demo is all based on the Arduino_GFX library as the basic application. This library supports various commonly used driver chips, such as ST7735, ST7789, ILI9341, etc, and has good compatibility
Copy all the files in the SD card file to the SD card. When the program running, those files will be read and displayed in the board.
Connect the board as follows.
- Open the Lib file and copy all the files to the Arduino library of your computer.
- Open the music_picture.ino. Verify and upload it.
- After uploading, the screen will be displayed as follows.
You can list your question here or contact email@example.com for technology support. Detailed descriptions of your question will be helped to solve your question.