Installing ESP32 Add-on in Arduino IDE
To install the ESP32 board software development kit in your Arduino IDE, follow these next instructions.
- Open the Arduino IDE, go to File> Preferences
- Enter the following into the “Additional Board Manager URLs” field:
Then, click the “OK” button:
Open the Boards Manager. Go to Tools > Board > Boards Manager.
- Search for ESP32 and press install button for the “ESP32 by Espressif Systems“
- If it downloaded successfully, can see the board manager as follows.
- Select your Board in Tools >> Board menu, can choose the ESP32 Arduino.